Fiscal Planning and Management Presentation
As a regional health care administrator for a long-term care organization, you have been asked to train a new group of health care administrators who just completed their degrees. They have no work experience in health care administration or financial management. For this assignment:
- Develop a 10–12 slide narrated PowerPoint presentation explaining the role of health care administrators in fiscal planning and financial management.
- Be sure to address the following:
- Strategic planning.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Insurance and reimbursement.
- Human resources, human capital, and staffing.
- Include cover and references slides as well as speaker’s notes in each slide. Note that cover and references slides are not part of the required slide count.
Use Basic Search: Strayer University Library to find and include 3–5 quality references, one of which should be your course text.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Analyze the health care administrator’s role in fiscal planning and management.
Edit question’s attachments