Week 10 Assignment – Learning Activity: Career Mentoring Experiences Summary
Having completed the Career Mentoring Program, take time now to reflect on your experiences over the past 10 weeks.For this activity:
- Write a concise, one-page summary of your career mentoring experiences, addressing one or more of these topics: career choice, job search strategies, resume or profile, networking, and lessons learned.
- Did you solidify your career choice or discover new careers of interest?
- Did you learn new strategies for finding HR jobs?
- Will you able to tailor your resume or profile or add a new LinkedIn connection, because of this experience?
- How will you apply what you learned in the mentoring experience to move forward in your HR career?
- Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well organized, grammatically correct, and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.