- Reduce the rate of death from any cause in adults with diabetes — D‑09
Based on this objective you would develop a more specific evidence-based intervention
Gathering the Evidence
Besides the resources available in the topic areas of Healthy People 2030, visit South’s Online Library and conduct a review of literature looking for nursing research related to health promotion and disease prevention in your selected topic area. Also visit reputable internet sources such as the CDC, NINR, AHRQ.
- Clearly describes the health promotion/disease prevention problem specific to the target population.
- Explain how the selected problem applies to advanced practice in the nurse practitioner role
- Critically analyze the current literature related to interventions that address the problem related to communities from nursing, the sciences, and humanities.
- Select an appropriate health promotion/disease prevention theoretical framework that applies to the problem.
- Design an intervention to address the problem in the selected population/setting using appropriate epidemiological, social, and environmental assessments.
- Design an evaluation plan to measure efficacy of the proposed intervention.
Rubric and info attached