This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Support for decisions should include appropriate current (within the last three years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research.
Directions: Consider the question presented in the case study, and formulate decisions based on the information and documentation in the case study. Support your decisions with appropriate current (within the last three years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research including the instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment.
Write a paper (2,000-2,500 words) that addresses the case opportunities, expresses your decisions regarding the case opportunities, and integrates instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment. Create a separate topic heading for your response to each of the following questions as this will help you draft a concise and targeted response to each question. In your paper, include the following:
· A summary of the current environment as presented in the case. (Note: Information from the case study does not require a reference note or in-text citation.)
· A summary of the marketing opportunities inferred from the case. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding your summary of the opportunities.
· A review of at least two viable strategic actions that address marketing opportunities inferred from the case and the supporting research and theories you presented in your Topic 2 assignment. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding the proposed strategic actions.
· A research-based discussion of how the history, philosophy, and theories of marketing influenced the identification of potential strategic actions. (Benchmarks C6.1: Integrate the history, philosophy, and theories of marketing.)
· A research-based evaluation of the influence of digital technologies on the implementation of each of the potential strategic actions you identified. (Benchmarks C6.2: Assess the influence of digital technologies.)
· A research-based evaluation of the data-driven marketing strategies required to make reasoned decisions concerning whether to implement each of the potential strategic actions you identified. (Benchmarks C6.3: Evaluate data-driven marketing management strategies.)
· A research-supported discussion of the ethical implications of each potential strategic action.
· Your research-supported recommendation for a strategic action to implement from the two potential actions you described and a rationale for the chosen recommendation. How does the recommended solution influence the long-term organizational health of Purple Cloud? Include a projected P/L statement with your recommendation. (Benchmarks C6.4: Analyze the complexities of global marketing.)
· A discussion of future research that you could conduct relative to the marketing opportunities you described.