Give examples from your own employment experiences of companies’ respecting the rights of employees and of companies’ failing to do so.
Explain why you either support or disapprove of unions.
Case Study 6.1
Read Case 8.3 – Speaking Out about Malt and answer the 6 questions on page 3120 in a three to five page paper excluding title, abstract, and reference pages, include at least three peer reviewed sources found in the Potomac Library properly cited and referenced.
Please use this strategy when you analyze a case:
- Identify and write the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
- List all indicators (including stated “problems”) that something is not as expected or as desired.
- Briefly analyze the issue with theories found in your textbook or other academic materials. Decide which ideas, models, and theories seem useful. Apply these conceptual tools to the situation. As new information is revealed, cycle back to sub steps a and b.
- Identify the areas that need improvement (use theories from your textbook)
- Specify and prioritize the criteria used to choose action alternatives.
- Discover or invent feasible action alternatives.
- Examine the probable consequences of action alternatives.