Deliverable Business Development Roadmap
You have decided to open a cupcake bakery and move your home-based business into a storefront. Recently, you met with SBA National, a non-profit, that focuses on helping entrepreneurs start their business with funding and guidance. The non-profit also hosts a business pitch competition to anyone who is a client. One of the requirements of the SBA business pitch competition is that each participant must do a Business Development Roadmap to document the process that you will use to create a business development strategy.
Develop a Business Development Roadmap using the provided template.
MAN6500 Business Dev Template_Revised
- Include the following areas in your roadmap:
- Planning and Identifying Priorities
- Client prospecting
- Market research on your industry and area
- Networking strategy
- Marketing strategy
- For each area, list the key implications (opportunity or strength) to your business
- Make sure to use audience-specific language and professional tone throughout the document.
- Clear organization, APA formatting for the references list, and proper grammar and punctuation are required.