The final in this class is a series based on the learning outcomes for this class. You may use your book for these questions and each answer should be roughly 1/2 a page or 250 words.
- Describe the current status of women as leaders in two (2) of the five (5) professions: management, politics, law, academia, or on boards. Use examples of specific women in these roles in your answer.
- Discuss two examples of how management and leadership styles can differ between men and women.
- Give three examples of how organizations can integrate women into roles of leadership using the examples of the five areas covered in the text: politics, management, law, academia, and boards.
- Networking, mentoring, and sponsorship each provide a different approach in career advancement. Define each of the three areas and give an example of how they are used to further a woman’s career.
- Discuss three examples of the challenges women face in balancing leadership responsibilities and family life.
- Discuss the pros and cons of women starting their own businesses.