The purpose of this assignment is to identify factors that must be considered when conducting global marketing campaigns.
For this assignment, imagine you work for a U.S.-based organization that sells household appliances and is considering opening stores internationally, starting with Brazil. You have been tasked with providing your recommendations in preparation for the expansion into Brazil. In 250-500 words, address the following:
- Discuss how you would modify the personal selling approach based upon the Brazilian target market. Provide an example of the specific changes you would make and justify the changes.
- Identify ethical and regulatory issues that should be considered when marketing in Brazil.
Identify cultural and social considerations you should take into account as part of your marketing planning efforts. Explain how these factors make the marketing presented to the Brazilian audience different from what is presented to U.S. consumers.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Consider utilizing Google Scholar or GCU Library for your research. Acceptable are articles from business or industry related publications (e.g., HBR Magazine, Fortune, Forbes, Entrepreneur, CRN, etc.).
Following is a list of resources that are NOT considered acceptable for use in this class. I may continue to amend this list by replying to this announcement:
- Static Web Sites (except for the manufacturer)
- * pedias
- * chron
- Market lines
- * wiki *
- * weebly
- * medium
- * blog
- * edu – avoid work of other students and university course work
- Any type of dictionary or encyclopedia
- Balance SMB
- Case Studies of any kind
- Course Hero
- Marketing 91
- MBA Skool
- Newspaper articles
- Personal observations
- Research Methodology.net
- Retail Wire
- Social Media (unless instructed)
- Videos (unless specified)
- Yahoo Sites
Work of other students (read the URL, you can tell)
- Course Hero
- Other university sites