You will create an Industrial Marketing Report for a B2B brand of your choice that doesn’t serve B2C markets. The plan, that must be customer centered and based on an omnichannel approach, must include:
1. Introduction (already delivered in T1.1)
Select a pure B2B company / brand (one that does not serve the B2C markets) of your choice for building an industrial marketing plan. You need to provide at least the following information:
- the name of the B2B company/brand/business
- Provide a brief description of what the company does / sells
- What type of companies / industries are the main B2B customers of the selected company?
- A URL of the company’s website and two social media profiles of this company
- In what country is the company’s headquarters located?
- Your industrial marketing plan must be built for a particular country, different from the one
where its headquarters is located. What country do you choose?
- Brand analysis: write a short SWOT analysis for the chosen brand in the selected country (already delivered in T1.2)
- Target audience: define two industrial target audiences you are going to build a B2B marketing plan for and describe them in detail.
- List the participants in the business buying process of your products. What factors influence the buying decision? Discuss the major influences on business buyers.
- Many companies employ procurement or purchasing experts dedicated to managing the firm’s buying process. How would you target procurement or purchasing manager (buyers) for your products?
- Objectives: define at least three objectives you want to achieve with this B2B marketing plan and write them in a SMART way.
Your submission must meet the following formatting requirements:
- iSubmit one file(s) only.
- Required file format for main submission: PDF.
- Additional file format for additional deliverables: Not applicable.
- Additional file requirements: “None”.
• Font size 12
• Number of words: 2000
All refencing and citations require Harvard referencing style.