Project 4: Attack Vector Solutions
Step 14: Submit the Presentation
You now have the information needed to develop the slide presentation that John requested for senior management. The presentation should clearly explain current known weaknesses in your organizationâ€™s security (to include people, technology, and policy) that could result in successful exploitation of known vulnerabilities and/or threats.
Develop a narrated slide presentation of 16 to 20 slides that concludes with the recommended way forward (e.g., continue to accept risks, accept some risks (identify them), mitigate some risks (identify them), mitigate all risks, etc.).
Submit your presentation for review when complete.
Before you submit your assignment, review the competencies below, which your instructor will use to evaluate your work. A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them. To view the complete grading rubric, click My Tools, select Assignments from the drop-down menu, and then click the project title.
- 5.2: Examine architectural methodologies and components used in the design and development of information systems.
- 6.2: Create an information security program and strategy, and maintain alignment of the two.
- 7.2: Evaluate international cybersecurity policy.
- 7.3: Evaluate enterprise cybersecurity policy.
- 8.2: Evaluate specific cybersecurity threats and the combination of technologies and policies that can address them.