Step 8: Write the Policy Revisions Evaluation
Now that you have completed your analysis and revision of the three policies, provide a written evaluation of your organization’s cybersecurity policy to present at the next team meeting.
Your evaluation should examine the completeness and compliance of the organization’s cybersecurity policy. Consider your organization and organization-related interests as you create your evaluation, and consider other aspects, such as how to prevent the failure of the cybersecurity policy.
Complete the following tasks as you write your evaluation:
- Differentiate among the various concepts of enterprise cybersecurity.
- Develop a high-level implementation plan for enterprise cybersecurity policies.
- Assess the major types of cybersecurity threats faced by modern enterprises (assessing risk).
- Discuss the principles that underlie the development of an enterprise cybersecurity policy framework.
- Articulate clearly and fairly others’ alternative viewpoints and the basis of reasoning.
- Identify significant, potential implications, and consequences of alternative points of view.
- Evaluate assumptions underlying other analytical viewpoints, conclusions, and/or solutions.
Attach the cover letter, revisions, and Policy Changes Matrix, and submit.