Topic: Teaching non-autistic grade school children to better understand a child with autism.
Assigment is attached below for help
This assignment is the Literature Review section of your Concept Paper Project. You will review empirical research literature that supports your research question. It should include a conceptually organized synthesis of the results of the process that clearly delineates what is known, what is unknown, and what is controversial regarding your topic. It is expected that you will organize topics and subtopics in the literature review thematically. Reviews that are organized article by article are not appropriate for this assignment.
- Identify the chosen research topic and describe its significance.
- Explain the theoretical orientation for the research concept.
- Demonstrate an effective understanding of the current state of research and literature on the topic.
- Synthesize research findings to create a new understanding.
- Critique the various methodologies and designs that have been used in prior empirical research related to the chosen research topic.
- Convey purpose, in an appropriate tone and style, incorporating supporting evidence and adhering to organizational, professional, and scholarly writing standards.
- Exhibit proficiency in writing and use of APA (7th edition) style.