During this final week of the course, please take the opportunity to reflect on your learning experience. I am interested only in how you answer these questions; there no correct or incorrect answers.
- Do you think that this course fulfilled the course learning outcomes? Be sure to review the Course Learning Outcomes located in the syllabus.
- How did you feel about your own achievement and learning?
- How did you grow as a learner and thinker over this semester?
- What materials and activities in this course particularly supported your growth?
- Which materials and activities in this course did not support your growth?
- In what ways, did you fulfill what you set out to learn from this course. Review M1 Discussion 1: Introducing Ourselves – Due Week 1 to refresh yourself on your expectations for the course.
- Modern issues generally have historical origins. Can you think of a present day issue that you relate to better as a result of having taken this course?
- Do you have any final questions for me or feedback to make the course better for future students?
Before submitting an assignment for this course please read the SUNY Empire State College statement on Academic Integrity. Your reflection should be 500 –