• First, you must describe and discuss Mullen et al.’s (1999; 2000) typology of stalkers
• Then you must critically discuss both the strengths and limitations of Mullen et al.’s (1999;2000) typology of stalkers
• Afterwards, you must consider and discuss the application of this theory on the criminal justice system.
• Then you must discuss the prevalence rates of re/offending when using Mullen et al.’s (1999; 2000) typology of
stalkers theory, so you must discuss whether Mullen et al.’s (1999; 2000) typology of stalkers theory is effective in
reducing the prevalence rates of re/offending and how this benefits the criminal justice system.
Evaluation skills should include:
• Compare the prevalence statistics to opinions
• Evaluate the effects on victims and how the cases apply to theories
• Use media cases and evaluate how they fit with the theories
• You must take the prevalence rates and statistics and then evaluate them against both societal perceptions and what
the research literature tells us on that specific topic.
Also you should demonstrate a critique, e.g. consider the good and bad things about a topic or concept etc., and provide a balanced argument.
Critiquing skills include:
• Use evidence to argue two sides to a statement
(If a statement is a fact not a myth, you need to first decide what topic that fact is asking you about – e.g. you need to measure the statement against what we know about that particular topic – so what does the research tell us? Essentially, you should describe the specific topic, explain it and provide examples, perhaps provide points for and against (if relevant) and then feed this into your conclusion.
To apply something, you need to consider and mention how it impacts or links to the wider criminal justice system. Essentially, what use does this have for services such as the police, courtrooms, prisons, treatment etc. So, how can we apply what we know about Mullen et al.’s (1999;2000) typology of stalkers theory to the criminal justice system? What use is it to anyone to know this information?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee