The purpose of this assignment is to help you learn to work the distributive negotiation process, also known as bargaining, and the integrative/collaborative negotiation process. These are both important negotiation strategies/styles/approaches that, when used effectively, make you an effective negotiator.
- Answer the following questions using complete sentences, proper grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- Please respond using the question numbers below.
Things You Should Know
- Please submit your work in a Word document.
- Total points: 100 (each question = 10)
Questions relating to text:
- Explain the bargaining negotiation strategy.
- Identify 2 situations with which you’re most familiarwhere bargaining is most likely to be effective? [These are your personal experiences.]
- Identify and explain 1 hardball tacticoften used when bargaining.
- Identify the different reference pointsused in negotiation, including one where bargaining is used.
- Identify and explain 1 normused in negotiation.
Questions relating to the “Collaborative Negotiation Model” video:
- Which negotiation strategywill be most effective for the parents and their son to use when addressing the issue identified in the video?
- What is 1 open-ended question the parents may ask their child in order to reveal his interests?
- What are 2 intereststhat the parents and their son may share?
- What should the parents and their son do when they share interests (share a need or fear), but have a different way(s) of satisfying their respective interests?
- What is the son’s BATNAlikely to be?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee
The post The Bargaining Negotiation Strategy first appeared on homeworkcrew.