Write a 2- to 3-page paper utilizing the health care policy you selected (Death with Dignity Act State of Oregon)
Respond to the following prompts:
· In what ways does your policy address safety, quality, or improved outcomes of care for patients?
· Does your policy do an effective job of addressing the issue? Why or why not? Be specific and use examples.
· Explain the role of the nurse in addressing the quality and safety standards within your policy.
· Based on your assessment of the effectiveness of your policy on patient safety and quality of care what position do you plan to take in your Position Paper? Be specific on your viewpoint and reasoning.
This week, you will explore the role of nursing in the prevention of threats to patient safety and the assurance of quality care. In the Assignment, you will look at patient safety and quality of care as it applies to the Oregon Death with Dignity Act.
· Analyze the role of nursing in eliminating threats to patient safety
· Analyze the effectiveness of patient safety initiatives and health outcomes
· Analyze the effectiveness of policy on patient quality of care
· Analyze the effectiveness of policy on patient safety
Support your position with scholarly references
Oregon’s Death with Dignity Act.
Institute for Healthcare Improvement. (2018). The IHI Triple Aim. HTTP://www.ihi.org/Engage/Initiatives/TripleAim/Pages/default.aspx
Addressing healthcare policy in light of the Triple Aim initiative and in keeping with the other bullets in the instruction. Again, please check the rubric; points will be lost if the Triple Aim initiative is not addressed in a paper.
Very importantly, please be sure you are analyzing a specific piece of legislation (your chosen policy) as the instructions indicate.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee
The post The Role Of The Nurse In Addressing The Quality And Safety Standards Within Death With Dignity Act State Of Oregon first appeared on homeworkcrew.