For this assignment, you will determine the testing scenario and plan for your professional project using Nessus and QualysGuard tools.
With the help of Nessus and QualysGuard tools we should be testing system vulnerability and phishing malware/ransomware attacks.
Testing scenarios assess the performance and functionality of a system. The results help ensure the process and flows are functioning as needed for the organization. In 750-1,000 words, develop a testing scenario and a testing plan to validate the functionalities of the proposed informatics solution.
Meet with your mentor and any appropriate stakeholders to review the testing scenario and testing plan. Ensure that the testing scenario and testing plan are relevant to the proposed solution and appropriate for the organization.
Include the following:
1. Outline the purpose of your proposed testing scenario, how you developed it, and how it applies to your proposed informatics project.
2. Identify and discuss the items that need to be tested. Explain why these items are crucial in the testing process.
3. Propose strategies for implementing the testing. Include stakeholders crucial to the testing process.
4. Explain what specific elements are required for the testing phase and how the information will be gathered and analyzed.
5. Describe how the test results will be documented and explain how issues or problems will be mitigated.
You are required to cite to a minimum of three sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and health care and health informatics content.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
The post The Testing Scenario And Plan For Project Using Nessus And QualysGuard Tools first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.