I require a 16 page seminar paper (APA format) on the subject of linguistic relativity. To be more precise the paper needs to focus on the relations between people and language (linguistic-anthropologic context) and how the the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis (i.e. linguistic relativity) can explain the similarities and differences between various languages such as Spanish, English and German.
The paper must contain the following:
2)Table of contents
4a) Introductory paragraph outlining the scope of the LIT review.
4b) Lit Review Chapter 1:
Sub heading 1: Development of people
*General History of the development of people
* The cognitive revolution (the emergence of imagination and perception)
* The unification of humankind (the gradual consolidation of human political organizations towards one global empire)
Sub Heading 2: Development of languages
*When did the human language appeared
*Different stages of development in the language.
4d) Lit review chapter 2
Sub heading 1: Sapir-Whorf hypothesis (linguistic relativity) – how language affects thought
Sub heading 2: Two philosophical views regarding the relation between language and thought
*Language is thought
* Thought and language are separate entities.
* Examples of how languages differ from each other (morphological classification/ inflective language/agglutinative/analytical/synthetical and etc).
* Diagrams (can be added in the text or at the end of an appendix depending on the importance)
* Conclusion (give personal opinion on the findings and reflect on your the research that you have done)
* References (minimum 10 sources!)
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.