Learning how to be metacognitive – how to think about thinking – is an important part of our ability to reflect on our own performance and identify strengths and weaknesses so that we can improve our performance in the future. The goal is to develop successful learning and work habits that will transfer into new situations successfully. For your final reflection, think about the approach and strategies you used in our course. Consider what worked well and what you might do differently in the future. Include the following in your response:
· State which part of this course you found most difficult and what did you do to overcome it.
· Explain how this strategy can help you the next time you have a difficult problem in your academic or professional life.
· What advice would you give to a student taking this class next semester?
For detailed grading criteria, refer to the Reflection Grading Rubric.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Timely delivery guarantee
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.