Directions: Students may write five-paragraph argumentative essays for any of the 401 argumentative essay prompts provided by The New York Times:
student’s choice—not including Test or Project grades.
• The essay is five-paragraphs in length—three body paragraphs, an introduction (with thesis), and a conclusion.
• The body paragraphs must be at least 6-8 sentences in length each, while the introduction and conclusion should be at least 4-6 sentences in length each. 25 points.
• The essay has a clear thesis that attempts to argue only one side. Each of the body paragraphs supports the thesis with examples that argue that specific side. 25 points.
• The essay follows the conventions of MLA formatting.
• The essay contains a minimum of three outside sources that are documented both with in-text citations as well as on a works cited page. 25 points.
• The essay follows the conventions of standard American English—standard capitalization, grammar, punctuation, and spelling. 25 points.
• Students may submit as many or as few essays as they want to.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
The post Should There Be Stricter Rules About How Coaches Treat Their Players first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.