IMPORTANT: You must use a different SDG than for your regular BAI.
Background information and Assignment:
You are an employee at a pharmaceutical company (choose any one you like). Your general manager, who is always eager to keep the company’s stakeholders satisfied, has shown a growing interest in improving sustainability within the company. He has asked you to write a proposal providing a suggestion on how sustainability could be improved within the company, based on one of the SDGs.
Write the proposal for your general manager in which you:
·State the purpose of the proposal
· Describe the current situation, indicating present problems / mentioning why things need to change
· Make a suggestion for change that will have a positive influence on the SDG of your choice (which should be mentioned explicitly)
· Mention possible difficulties of implementing your suggestion and how you think these could be overcome
· Clearly describe why this suggestion would lead to a win-win situation for all parties / stakeholders involved, taking into account feasibility and alternatives
· Indicate what the future course of action and time frame should be.
Mind: Your proposal should refer to all bullet points mentioned and should be approximately 250 words in length. The source list at the end of your proposal is not included in this word count. Also, make sure that you use:
· at least 2 reliable sources from diverse media platforms to back up your proposal
· clear argumentation
· a professional and appropriate writing style and register/vocabulary
· accurate grammar
· correct layout (short-proposal format)
· your own words, as this is an individual assignment.
Via the HU library site, quality sources are available.
· Sanders, N. R., & Wood, J. D. (2014). Foundations of sustainable business: Theory, function, and strategy. John Wiley & Sons. Only the First Chapter Ideas about Pharma manufacturing:
IMPORTANT: You must describe a different graph than for your regular BAI
In this assignment, you have to select one graph or chart that illustrates the recent trends or development of the SDG of your choice. Describe this graph clearly yet succinctly, making use of the proper format. The graph should be from 2018 or later.
Example: report on SDG2 Zero Hunger, https://unstats.un.org/sdgs/report/2019/goal-02/
o Select a graph that visualises the progress of the SDG of your choice and mention its source;
o Write a graph description of 120-150 words that:
o identifies the type of graph and explains what is being shown in the graph;
o gives a brief description of the overall trend, mentioning just the main points and using the language of business graphs;
o finishes with a short analysis / conclusion;
o makes use of the proper format;
o is grammatically accurate;
o is in your own words, as this is an individual assignment.
– Via the HU library site, quality sources are available.
– This video gives you some extra tips on vocabulary for describing charts and graphs
– This video gives you an example of presenting on the progress of SDGs
– The sustainable development goals report 2019
– On sdgcompass.org you will find collected data on sustainability. www.Sdgcompass.org (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
IMPORTANT: You must use the Sproxil case mentioned below
Using the Sproxil case and your own research, answer the questions below. You write these answers in your own words in a text of approx. 600-700 words, in which you show your critical thinking skills. That means that you elaborate extensively the reasons for your answers, and that you show an in-depth discussion of the questions by mentioning sources and experts on each case question.
Sproxil: Walking the Tightrope – Balancing Money and Mission in an African Growth Enterprise
You can find the case mentioned above on the HU Library à Information resources à Economics and Management à more databases economics and management à Searchbox: Sage business cases à Access Sage à Search for ‘sproxil’
In addition, you will need to do research, eg. via the HU library site.
– Introduction (very short)
– Answers to all questions from the case
– Conclusion (very short)
– APA source list
In this concluding essay (approx. 1000 words), you will describe the key takeaways from the Culture and Leadership module. You will give a conclusion of what you have learned about diversity management and your cultural programming, and you will look forward to the development of your own diversity competence.
IMPORTANT: You only have to rewrite the elements of the essay on which you scored WIP or UNSAT
4.1 Own cultural programming:
PLO: Express reflections on one’s personal development with the aim of personal growth.
Describe or visualize (graph) your preference/programming on 2 OTHER than version 1 cultural aspects (pattern/dimensions Hofstede/Hall/Kluckhohn) and give a tangible example of this preference (describe a situation which showcases the aspect).
4.2 Diversity management:
PLO: Assess the effect of cultural differences on organisational behaviour and strategic choices.
imagine that you are a diversity manager in an international company; what diversity strategy would you use and why? Use at least 4 (2 plus 2 new) academic sources plus the input of the interview with the diversity manager (Add the transcript of the interview as an attachment).
From the module Culture and Leadership, refer to at least 2 new sources from the book diversity competence or an article/other reading materials/exercises used in class. Explain what you personally take away from this module. You conclude with the skills/knowledge/attitude you want to further develop. Describe 2 new SMART goals: HOW to develop these.
analyze two of the cases analyzed in class, including sources and possible solutions. Argue your point with use of sources. Maximum 1/2 page per Case
Most of this essay is based on your own earlier work in Culture and Leadership and the Reading material
– Book Diversity Competence: which were the most valuable topics for you
– The interview with the diversity manager
– The in-class exercises
– This film clip explains the SMART acronym
– Via the HU library site, quality sources are available.
includes proof of at least an 85% score on mandatory assignments in ACE and some other mandatory assignments made. Use the passport template on Canvas.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.