1) Read the Justice Department’s amicus brief submitted for the Brown v. Board case.. As you read, consider the influence of the Cold War on what the Justice Department wrote. What is the main argument in the brief? What evidence, from the brief, shows that the Justice Department lawyers were thinking about the Cold War?
2) Base your answer to this question on readings in the Race and Cold War lesson. Why did non-violent direct action work in gaining support for the Civil Rights Movement? Describe what you saw and how it would influence people to support the protestors?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.